Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tuesday: October 9, 2012

With Friday's due date looming over our heads, my group's project is finally coming to a close. All of the supplies are purchased, and we're baking them all tomorrow. As far as I'm aware, the icing will be made on Friday before we present.

My worries lie with the display. The idea we had in mind is more complicated than I'd anticipated, and was scrapped. We plan to spend today brainstorming more simple ideas, but I fear we won't have enough time due to our 'interview', another project for this class. We're really going to have to come up with something quick if we're going to get any kind of a decent grade.

2 comments:

  1. I love how I knew it was Logan writing this before I saw his name at the bottom. Anyway, my group is in about the same place as you are. I believe that our display will be made or at least started tonight. Everything is coming together for us, and I'm glad that everything seems to be working out for you guys too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had to scrap our first idea as well. However, we have already gotten the new stand finished (Thank you, Kyle.), but the other projects are what I'm worried about. Don't forget to do your cost analysis and nutritional facts.

    ReplyDelete