Thursday, October 11, 2012
Making and Baking
Last night I was accompanied by my group members, Logan and Chloe, in her kitchen preparing to bake the cupcakes. I was slightly late making it to Chloe's house, therefore she and Logan mixed the first batch of batter while I was on my way. When I arrived, I started mixing the pink batter into the golden, then Logan swirled the pink around, so our finalized cupcakes woulld have pink swirls throughout them. We repeated our first process a second time, to create our second batch and waited on the first batch to end its baking process. After removing the first from the oven, we baked our second batch. After our second batch was finished, we pulled them from the oven. My group members and I were ecstatic about our freshly baked cupcakes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your cupcakes sound like they are going to look awesome! I can't wait for tomorrow!
ReplyDelete