Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tuesday: October 2, 2012

For our Digital Communications class, Chloe, Whitney, and I have to make fifteen cupcakes to present. Instead of doing all the math for making fifteen, we're going to make a whole two dozen cupcakes! We blog each day to show our process, and we even get to make a display for them!

The cupcakes are due next Friday and honestly, we haven't gotten as far as I would have liked. The cupcakes are planned, but we haven't made any plans for the display yet. We're hoping to make the cupcakes next Wednesday, and hope they don't dry out before the presentation.

Today we're going to try to plan out the display and see what we can come up with. I think some of the other groups already have ideas in mind, so I hope we aren't too far behind. I really hope it turns out well.

As for ingredients, we're deciding who needs to buy what in preparation. This recipe isn't very expensive, which will make it popular for anyone reading this (I hope). I'll list the ingredients when we start baking them next week!

2 comments:

  1. I am very excited to make these cupcakes, it's going to be a great project to work on. The word for these cupcakes is UNIQUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to start baking as well. I'm excited to see what your group has come up with.

    ReplyDelete